HW400PV-650 Pivot Set
The Woodwood Door Controls HW400PV-650 pivot set designed specially for centre hung doors weighing up to 650Kg.
Designed & made in the UK
Call 01376 502 131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for price and availability.
- Retractable pivot for ease of loading the door
- Maximum door weight = 650Kg
- Maximum door width @650Kg = 1.2m
- Maximum door height = 4m
- Available with a side loading bottom strap
- Pivot point in centre of door thickness
- Minimum door thickness = 80mm
- Not suitable for fire doors
- Heel of door must have radius to allow for clearance with frame
Important information for specifying pivots:
- The door structure should be rigid, with minimum deflections, consult a structural engineer
- Ensure the structure to which the top and bottom pivots are to be fixed are adequate for the applied loads, consult a structural engineer
- Weight of door is assumed to be evenly distributed across door.
- The door should have a suitable door stop in the open and closed position. The stop must never be located closer to the pivot than 2/3rds of the door width from the pivot.
- Can be used on doors which exceed 1.2m when the weight is reduced provided the radial load capacity of the pivot set is not exceeded (please consult Woodwood technical department regarding individual door requirements).
- Please note a pivoted door will move freely (the pivot set is not a self-closing device), it should be restrained or damped by means of a door closer or other suitable device subject to its location and use.